Glendale, Arizona

Spring break has begun at Arizona State University, so school is quiet. Seniors who have been out for a walk are greeted warmly, and the library is closed, so I can see people who have come by the student center in the morning to eat breakfast. Imanaga of the Cubs will start today at Camelback Ranch. Arriving two hours before the start of the game, there is a long line of people waiting for the entrance to open. Camelback Ranch here doesn't charge any parking fees, so it's nice. There was ESPN news stand when I visited a long time ago and headed to the place to get the signatures of our players, and a huge crowd gathered to take pictures in a long line at the Dodgers Symbol and logo. I think it's a white family, but it took almost a few dozen minutes to take pictures, ranging from girls to family relatives, grandparents, to other fields, so I headed where the NC Dinos and the Chicago White Sox were playing friendly games. Quite a few people were watching the game, and for your information, the White Sox are home of Camelback Ranch with Dodgers. The White Sox are playing away from home today, so I didn't know many players because the second-tier teams seemed to be playing friendly games. The game was heading towards the second half, but by the end of the seventh inning it was over. It was a 1-0 NC victory, and the White Sox recorded only one hit. Japanese pitcher Imanaga took the mound on the day, so many Japanese fans always came to watch.

Glendale, home of Camelback Ranch, has the same name as the city adjacent to L.A. Here is the football stadium of the Arizona Cardinals, and 11 NFL stadiums have been selected for the 2026 North and Central America World Cup, but among the western teams, State Farm Stadium here has not been selected as the World Cup Stadium. It's a bad because it's a well-established dome stadium in a clean neighborhood. On the other side of the stadium, there was an event and many people visited, and behind it was a Desert Outlet, which was crowded. It is almost 50 minutes away from Mesa, which is home to the Cubs and is home to the Asian District. Yesterday, I went to Wave of Cave in Gold Canyon near Mesa, and the last 6-7 miles were off-road and I had to hike for about an hour up there, so I ate nearby and just came back, but from there, located in the east, I have to drive almost an hour to get to Glandale. The area is also wide open, so it would be good to check the location and start before moving. Funny thing is when I go to the Rosehill where is my dad's grave with my mother from downtown L.A., I used to drive 10 East freeway, switch to 60 East freeway and arrive in 30 minutes. I drive 10 east freeway from downtown Tempe and 60 west freeway about 30 minutes and I'll find Camelback Ranch. Funny as a coincidence.