Presidential Train

I come down from the lookout point and go down, but I think I have a cold probably because of the severe daily temperature difference. Sometimes I sneeze and runny nose, my condition is not very good. By afternoon, the temperature will go up and I think it will get better again then. My body doesn't seem to be following me properly. There is a rail museum in Scottsdale. Many people have taken their young children to visit. When I ask one of the staff members to go inside, she says, "Of course, you will enter the presidential train from inside". When I asked which president used the train, she said four presidents used it, including Eisenhower and Truman, so I asked if it was in the early-mid 1900s and is it like an Air Force One plane these days?" She smiled and said that their staff members called it as Airforce One. In the train, it seems that it was a luxury facility at that time, such as bedrooms, kitchen tables, and offices. It was impressive that a mother of a child explained to her children that it was a computer from that time, looking at the image of an employee hitting a typewriter. Parents were standing in a long line to take their children on a small train outside, but it was a little embarrassing to follow them, so I took a few more pictures and moved to the next place.


In Scottsdale, Arizona's most luxurious city, there are two spring camp ballpark and three major league clubs set up camps here, and I visited both a long time ago. Among them, Salt River Stadium was my favorite stadium at the time, and a baseball magazine called it the best ballpark in the Cactus League. Today's game was between the Giants and the Diamondbacks, who spring camped on the same Scottsdale. The Giants are the away team, and today, Lee Jung-hoo from Korea is said to be the first hitter. Family, lovers, and fans are spending their time leisurely. Lee Jung-hoo, who had a hit in his Debut game, hit a home run and a double. It seems like he is doing well, but it will take time to adjust. At a nearby Indian school, a Scottsdale match between LG and NC was held, and several Koreans living in the area also came to take pictures and watch the game. The game was played in a field without stand seat, and it was played in the scorching sun, so I took an hour or two of rest at a nearby school, I feel much better. It seems important to rest well when traveling.


I went to a nearby old town and waterfront for dinner, which was full of people. The map on the billboard shows a spring camp baseball field nearby, and the words "Giant's back" are written all over the place. Each restaurant is packed, and it seems like I'm the only one who is Asian. There are Hispanics among the people who work, of course, but the main ones seem to be white. There are several luxury hotels around, and the fashion and art districts can be complicated when there are events. They are all similar because they live there, but I sometimes think of my parents when I come to a new place. It might be a bit overwhelming to visit Arizona in the summer, but during spring camp, I think it will be relaxing and quiet even if I come here at Scottsdale from time to time. In the evening, the weather became cool again. I was a little busy because I was only in the city center, but now that I'm here in Scottsdale, I feel like I need to extend my Arizona schedule, which I have until this week.